It’s that time! Here are all the posts I’ve received over this past month:
- Clearing Up Doubts by Reading About Others’ Experiences and Do I Know that I’m Not Demisexual? by Sara K. at The Notes Which Do Not Fit
- Doubt and Identity by Victrix at The Reflective Ace
- July Carnival of Aces: Doubt by LadyA at The Ace Up My Sleeve
- On doubt and absence in the experience of sexuality by Ace-Muslim at Notes of an Asexual Muslim
- Retcon by Carmilla DeWinter at Der Torheit Herberge
- When Denial Disguises as Doubt: How Acephobic Sex-Positive Influences And Sexual Abuse Pushed Me Into Shunning My Gray-Asexual Identity by Stormy at Rainbow After the Stormy
- Switching On Airplane Mode by Sciatrix at The Asexual Agenda
- Convolvus minor by Ben at Acanthus
- Getting too comfortable as straight by Cookie at An Ace Engineer’s Space
If you didn’t get to submit on time, feel free to add a comment on this post with your link. If you’d like to participate in the Carnival in the future, head on over to the masterpost and see where it’s going to be. If I’ve made a mistake in my linking, let me know so I can fix it.
Thanks, everyone, for the great posts!