This month, I’m hosting the Carnival of Aces on my blog! Yay! For more information on the Carnival, the masterpost is here.
The theme I’ve chosen for July is Doubt.
Some things to get you thinking:
- If you used to think you had a different orientation than you do now, what made you doubt that?
- Have you ever doubted your current orientation? If you resolved that doubt, how did you do it? If you’re still struggling, what are your current thoughts?
- What do you say if people doubt you when you talk about asexuality?
- How important is doubt in figuring out your identity? If you don’t doubt yourself, can you know for sure what you are?
- Would you feel comfortable talking about your doubts with the asexual community?
- What do you say to people who come to you with doubts about their orientation?
But don’t be limited by my measly ideas! Anything you’d like to write that relates to asexuality and doubt is welcome.
If you’d like to participate, the deadline to let me know about your post is August 1. That’s the day I’ll be collecting all the links to your lovely articles. You can send me your link in the comments below. If you don’t have your own blog and you’d like to participate, or if you don’t want to post it on your own blog, you can go to my Contact page and send your post to me and I will put it up on my Tumblr.
Go forth, my friends, and write.